Stay Connected with About That Story

AboutThatStory.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by! I’m Gretchen, wife, mom of three, avid reader, and blogger. I decided to start a book review blog to share my love of reading, books, and what I think of them. I enjoy a variety of genres but am currently on an Adult Romance kick. Paranormal Romance and Vampires are my first love. And I know for a fact that I would be totally lost without my Kindle!

I wanted to share a few ways for you to stay connected:

Twitter

Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Follow by Email 

Goodreads

Pinterest

 

Thanks so much for visiting! I’m happy that you’re here and appreciate you stopping by. If you have any book suggestions I’d love to know. Feel to say hi!  I can be quite chatty and love new book friends. If you’d like to see the written reviews I’ve done so far, click here.

Happy reading!

signature