Review: Reapers Legacy (Reapers MC #2) by Joanna Wylde

Reapers Legacy 2

Reaper’s Legacy (Reapers MC #2) by Joanna Wylde

 

synopsis_thumb2

Reaper's Legacy is a raw and intensely erotic tale in Joanna Wylde's Reapers Motorcycle Club series.

Eight years ago, Sophie gave her heart-and her virginity-to Zach Barrett on a night that couldn't have been less romantic or more embarrassing. Zach's step-brother, a steely-muscled, tattooed biker named Ruger, caught them in the act, getting a peep show of Sophie he's never forgotten.

She may have lost her dignity that fateful night, but Sophie also gained something precious-her son Noah. Unfortunately, Zach's a deadbeat dad, leaving Ruger to be Noah's only male role model. When he discovers Sophie and his nephew living in near poverty, Ruger takes matters into his own hands-with the help of the Reapers Motorcycle Club-to give them a better life.

Living with outlaw bikers wasn't Sophie's plan for her son, but Ruger isn't giving her a choice. He'll be there for Noah, whether she wants him or not. But Sophie does want him, has always wanted him. Now she'll learn that taking a biker to bed can get a girl dirty in every way.

 

my-review_thumb1

5 out of 5 stars

I seriously could not put this book down! Fast paced story, excellent characters, hot steamy times, great drama, loved it all!

I really loved Ruger. A sexy biker with tattoos and piercings that doesn't want commitment but he cares so much for Sophie and her son (his nephew) Noah. He was so devoted to both of them and would do anything for them. That being said, I had a serious love-hate relationship going on with him throughout the book because he was incredibly frustrating at times and I just wanted to smack him. He would do these wonderful things, be all sexy and sweet, then open his mouth and screw it up. I enjoyed every second of his journey. 

I loved Sophie too. Life through her a curve ball but she kept trying to stand up for herself and do what was best for her son under the circumstances. She's was stubborn but not stupid and could admit when she was wrong. She was a fighter and I thought her giving Ruger attitude made for some really awesome scenes. I love that she stood up for herself at the end when it really counted!

This was a hot, steamy story and Sophie was putty in Ruger's hands. That man is like sex on a stick! The way they wanted each other was crazy! They had off the charts chemistry with an attraction that was impossible to fight.

There was a biker story mixed in with the love story as well and I really enjoyed it. I liked all the MC guys and the dynamic of the club. There was some serious drama that had me on the edge of my seat, it was awesome! I really liked all the women, they are honest, caring, protective, and seriously entertaining when they get together. They love their men unconditionally but don’t take crap. We got to see more Marie and Horse as well. I feel like their was more closure with their story. 

I am a huge fan of dual POVs so I really enjoyed this. I thought there was great balance between both Ruger and Sophie. Excellent epilogue as well. I thought that was a fun way to end it and it totally made me happy. Almost wish it would have been longer. I just did not want this story to end. 

Just to add, learning about the tattoos on Ruger’s shoulders at the end… my heart exploded! *sigh*

 

links_thumb2

Purchase your copy of Reaper’s Legacy (Reapers MC #2)

Amazon | Barnes and Noble | iTunes

Connect with Joanna Wylde

Website | Facebook | Twitter

AddtoGoodreads_thumb1

 

Other books in the Reaper’s MC series

Reapers Property 1

Reaper’s Property (Reapers MC #1)

Amazon | Barnes and Noble

Reaper’s Property Review by About That Story

[Goodreads]

 

Devils Game 3

Devil’s Game (Reapers MC #3)

Pre-order | Available June 3, 2014

Amazon | Barnes and Noble | iTunes

[Goodreads]

 

Reaper’s Stand (Reapers MC #4)

Pre-order | Available September 2, 2014

Amazon | Barnes and Noble | iTunes

[Goodreads]

 

 

aboutthatstory

Connect with About That Story

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest

Follow by Email | Follow with Bloglovin