Review: Motorcycle Man (Dream Man #4) by Kristen Ashley

Motorcycle Man

Motorcycle Man (Dream Man #4) by Kristen Ashley

 

synopsis_thumb2

"Get ready to ride."

Tyra Masters has had enough drama to last a lifetime. Now she s back on track and looking forward to her new, quiet life until she meets the man of her dreams. The tattooed, muscled biker plies her with tequila and the best sex of her life. She knows it isn’t the tequila and hot sex talking. He s the kind of man she s always wanted. Unfortunately, he s also her new boss.

Kane Tack Allen has a rule: he doesn't employ someone he s slept with. So when he learns he spent last night in bed with his new office manager, he quickly fires Tyra. Yet when Tyra stands up to him and fights for her job, Tack is intrigued. He tells her she can keep her job on one condition: no more sex. Ever. But as things heat up between them, Tack finds that he’ll be the one breaking all the rules.

 

my-review_thumb1

5 out of 5 stars

This was such a fantastic story. I think Tack might be my new favorite biker! 

In the beginning Tack was such a jerk but as the story goes on he’s just so incredibly sweet and caring, a make-my-heart-melt kind of guy! Of course he’s a gruff, bossy, and controlling hot biker but oh-so-sweet! I liked Tyra’s feistiness but will admit at the beginning she annoyed me. By the end I loved her almost as much as I loved Tack. They had such animosity towards one another at the start but watching their story unfold and them open up and truly connect was awesome.

Both Tack and Tyra gave as good as they got and sometimes that was intense, extremely hot (hello sexy times!), and other times highly entertaining. They were just so great together even with the arguing. I loved it! That being said, some of the back and forth with Tack and Tyra got a bit repetitive but after the main bickering was over, all was well.   

There was a variety of drama throughout that kept things interesting and there was a good build to the main drama at the end. Towards the end it switched to multiple POVs (the rest was Tyra’s POV) and I *loved* how that was done. A nice way to mix it up that I wasn’t expecting. 

I loved Tacks kids and all his biker brothers. Characters from previous Dream Man books were there and they were integrated and introduced nicely which was good since I hadn’t read any of those stories. I really enjoyed the women that became Tyra’s friends as well. There was a scene in a bar and I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. This was just a great, full story.

I am a sucker for an epilogue and I thought this one was freaking fantastic! All loose ends were tied up and I read most of it with a silly grin plastered on my face because it made me happy.  

If you like bikers, drama, sexy times, and great characters then I definitely recommend this story. This was my first Kristen Ashley book and I am now definitely a fan!

 

links_thumb2

Purchase your copy of Motorcycle Man

Amazon | Barnes and Noble | iTunes

Connect with Kristen Ashley

Website | Facebook | Twitter

AddtoGoodreads_thumb1

 

Other books in the DREAM MAN series 

Mystery ManWild ManLaw Man

Mystery Man (#1)Amazon US | Amazon UK | Review

Wild Man (#2) - Amazon US | Amazon UK | Review

Law Man (#3)Amazon US | Amazon UK | Review

 

I had originally shared on my Facebook Page that I wanted to read Own the Wind. It was suggested to me that I read Motorcycle Man first since some of the same characters were in that book. I am so glad I did! Now I have a good outline of who is who in the Chaos MC world and I can move onto Own the Wind.

 

g-signature-25

Connect with About That Story

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest

Follow by Email | Follow with Bloglovin