Spotlight: Happy 1 Year Anniversary to REAL by Katy Evans!!!

!cid_ii_1453ede244464e0d

Real by Katy Evans

To celebrate REAL, Gallery Books has made REAL's extended ending (the full extra chapter from the limited print Target edition) available online to read! Click HERE TO READ NOW!!! THANK YOU to everyone for being such tremendous supporters of both Katy Evans and the REAL series. It is a series I absolutely I LOVE!

P.S. The extended ending begins from the moment in that last REAL scene where Remy tells Brooke “You don’t sing for sh*t, baby....”

EXTENDED ENDING for REAL by Katy Evans

 

synopsis_thumb2

*Mature New Adult/Adult novel - contains adult situations, high sexuality, some violence, and is suited for ages 18 and up*

REAL
A fallen boxer.
A woman with a broken dream.
A competition…
IS HE FOR REAL?

He even makes me forget my name. One night was all it took, and I forgot everything and anything except the sexy fighter in the ring who sets my mind ablaze and my body on fire with wanting…

Remington Tate is the strongest, most confusing man I’ve ever met in my life.

He’s the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit, and I’m drawn to him as I’ve never been drawn to anything in my life. I forget who I am, what I want, with just one look from him. When he’s near, I need to remind myself that I am strong–but he is stronger. And now it’s my job to keep his body working like a perfect machine, his taut muscles primed and ready to break the bones of his next opponents . . .

But the one he’s most threatening to, now, is me.
I want him. I want him without fear. Without reservations.
If only I knew for sure what it is that he wants from me?

 

about-the-author_thumb2

Katy Evans grew up with books and book-boyfriends until she found a real sexy boyfriend to love, married him, and now they are hard at work on their own happily ever after. Katy loves her family and friends, and she also loves reading, walking, baking, and being consumed by her characters until she reaches “The End.” Which is, hopefully, only the beginning...

 

links_thumb2

Purchase your copy of REAL

Amazon | Barnes and Noble | iBooks

Connect with Katy Evans

Website | Facebook | Twitter

AddtoGoodreads_thumb1

 

Other books in the REAL series

Mine by Katy Evans

MINE (Real #2)

Amazon | B&N | iBooks

MINE Review by About That Story

 

REMY by Katy Evans

REMY (Real #3)

Amazon | B&N | iBooks

REMY Review by About That Story

 

Rogue

ROGUE (Real #4)

Pre-order | Available July 29, 2014

Amazon | B&N | iBooks

 

RIPPED (Real #5)

Pre-order | Available December 16, 2014

Amazon | B&N | iBooks

 

 

g-signature-25

Connect with About That Story

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest

Follow by Email | Follow with Bloglovin