Review: This Man Confessed (This Man #3) by Jodi Ellen Malpas

This Man Confessed
This Man Confessed (This Man #3) by Jodi Ellen Malpas


synopsis_thumb2

THE STUNNING CONCLUSION TO THE THIS MAN TRILOGY!

The Manor, the very place where their passionate love affair began, fills with guests on what should be the happiest day of Ava and Jesse's lives. She has accepted that she'll never tame the fierceness in Jesse-and she doesn't want to. Their love is profound, their connection powerful, but just when she thinks that she's finally gotten beneath his guarded exterior, more questions arise, leading Ava to believe that Jesse Ward may not be the man she thinks he is. He knows too well how to take her to a place beyond ecstasy . . . but will he also drive her to the brink of despair? It's time for this man to confess.

Please note: This trilogy needs to be read in order - This Man (#1), Beneath This Man (#2), and This Man Confessed (#3).


my-review_thumb1
5 out of 5 stars

Excellent conclusion to the series. I am so very happy! All my questions have been answered. Loved it all!  

Jesse and Ava can be so frustrating and messed up because of their challenging ways but they are also very endearing and sweet, they were made for each other. I absorbed all the details of their ups and downs and loved the conclusion. They both continue to make these crazy choices and sometimes I found myself saying NO to both of them but it all made for a heck of a story. It was passionate, very hot, full of drama, had some seriously emotional moments, and was entertaining at times as well.

There has been a build up of lingering questions from the first two books involving various characters and story lines. Some things I saw coming and some things completely shocked me. There was just SO MUCH there's no way I could cover it all but I thought it was all awesome. This Man Confessed certainly had Jesse doing just that, it was intense and heartbreaking. There were a lot of secondary stories happening as well and I really liked how everything intertwined and unraveled.

For as challenging as both Ava and Jesse can be, I saw more of the laid back Jesse that everyone said they knew in the previous books. I loved him. Though they had their crazy moments, there were so many more peaceful, loving moments in this story. I really was on Central Jesse Cloud Nine. By the end I loved Ava. I have always liked her but it was this unconditional love and determination that she had and her ability to forgive that really pushed me over the edge. 

I absolutely adored the epilogue from Jesse’s POV. I had a huge smile plastered on my face because I was so happy with everything that was going on. I loved the glimpses of everyone's lives and where they are at and it ended with my heart happy.

Since book one, I have been wrapped up in Jesse Ward, an intense alpha male and his love for Ava, and their love for one another. I've been anxiety ridden, completely stressed, invested in their lives and rooting for them. I'm so happy for their conclusion but I'm sorry it's over. Excellent trilogy. Thank you JEM.


links_thumb2

Purchase your copy of This Man Confessed


Connect with Jodi Ellen Malpas


AddtoGoodreads_thumb1

Other books in the THIS MAN series

this man - jodi ellen malpasbeneath this man

Please Note: This series needs to be read in order

This Man (#1) - Amazon | My Review

Beneath This Man (#2) - Amazon | My Review


g-signature-2
Connect with About That Story