Review: Find Me In Pleasure – Part 2 (Dark Pleasures #3) by Julie Kenner

Find Me in Pleasure 2

Find Me In Pleasure – Part 2 (Dark Pleasures #3)

by Julie Kenner

 

synopsis_thumb2

A doomed woman. A dangerous and mysterious man. And an epic passion that cannot be denied…

From the first moment I saw Malcolm, I felt his power shudder through me. Lithe and powerful, dark and controlling, he cast a spell over me that I didn’t understand, but to which I willingly surrendered.

One touch and I melted. One glance into his storm-swept eyes and I was lost. One kiss, and I was bound.

But sometimes passion can burn to hot, and it would take all of our strength for Mal and I to survive the fire that raged between us...

Don’t miss Mal and Christina’s story:

Find Me in Darkness

Find Me in Pleasure

Find Me in Passion

And be sure not to miss the first novella in this exciting and sexy series by Julie Kenner (aka J. Kenner), Caress of Darkness, a 1001 Dark Nights novella.

***NOTE TO READERS*** Each of the 1001 Dark Nights novellas stands alone. (Caress of Darkness and the 2015 release, Caress of Pleasure.) The Find Me books are a true trilogy and are meant to be read in order.

 

my-review_thumb1

4 out of 5 stars 

This was a great addition to the story! It jumps right back into it with a bit of a recap and then there is immediate action and intensity.

There's a lot of tension between the two main characters since Christina is fighting for self control of what's inside her and Mal is trying to help her. It created lots of heat, very sensual and erotic. There is definitely a hotness factor in this story but it seemed dialed back a bit with more of a focus on them, the otherworldly battles they were facing, and Christina’s internal struggle. Just like part 1, this is told from both their POV's but this one had more of a focus on Christina. I liked it, watching her work things out and grow but I did miss Mal’s voice. It was there, just not as balanced as the previous story. More details are learned about the past and other characters individual strengths, I thought it was all really cool. 

This was fast paced in the beginning but there was a section in the middle that was a bit slower. There was a nice amount of action and drama at the end to round it all out. It really had me on the edge of my seat. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm excited for these characters to pull everything off to save Christina and as an added bonus, hopefully help another character as well. I am looking forward to part 3 and conclusion!

Bring on Find Me in Passion!

Complimentary copy received for honest review.

 

links_thumb2

Purchase your copy of Find Me In Pleasure

Amazon US | Amazon UK | iTunes

Connect with Julie Kenner

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Author on Amazon

AddtoGoodreads_thumb1

 

Other books in the DARK PLEASURES series

***NOTE TO READERS*** Each of the 1001 Dark Nights novellas stands alone. Caress of Darkness and the 2015 release, Caress of Pleasure. The Find Me books are a true trilogy spanning Mal and Christina’s romance and are meant to be read in order.

Find Me in Darkness 1Find Me in Pleasure 2Find Me in Passion 3Caress of Pleasure

Caress of Darkness (Dark Pleasures #1)My Review | Amazon US | Amazon UK

Find Me in Darkness: Part 1 (Dark Pleasures #2) | Review

Find Me in Pleasure: Part 2 (Dark Pleasures #3)

Find Me in Passion: Part 3 (Dark Pleasures #4) – Jan. 27, 2015

Caress of Pleasure (A Dark Pleasures Novella) – April 28, 2015

 

 

g-signature-2

Connect with About That Story

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest

Follow by Email | Follow with Bloglovin | Follow with NetworkedBlogs