Review: Slow Hand (Hot Cowboy Nights #1) by Victoria Vane

Slow Hand

Slow Hand (Hot Cowboy Nights #1) by Victoria Vane

 

synopsis_thumb2

In rural Montana...

Wade Knowlton is a hardworking lawyer who's torn between his small-town Montana law practice and a struggling family ranch. He's on the brink of exhaustion from trying to save everybody and everything, when gorgeous Nicole Powell walks into his office. She's a damsel in distress and the breath of fresh air he needs.

Even the lawyers wear boots...

Nicole Powell is a sassy Southern girl who has officially sworn off cowboys after a spate of bad seeds-until her father's death sends her to Montana and into the arms of a man who seems too good to be true. Her instincts tell her to high tail it out of Montana, but she can't resist a cowboy with a slow hand...

 

my-review_thumb1

 

3.5 out of 5 stars

I liked this story a lot. It was fun and flirty with a whole lot of sexy cowboy thrown in. It was just really entertaining and I enjoyed reading it.

I really liked both Nikki and Wade. Nikki had a great sassy attitude throughout and I liked that she could be challenging. Wade was extremely charming and sweet. They had this great back and forth verbal sparring going on that was highly entertaining. There was really good chemistry between them that lead to a nice amount of hot times.

Nikki and Wade had a lot of ups and downs in their relationship with a bit of turmoil and emotion thrown in and I thought it all played out nicely. They both could be extremely stubborn and it stressed me out a bit but I loved them coming together. I did like the ending and the epilogue but I felt like it was missing an emotional element and it felt a bit anticlimactic to me. That being said, it was sweet and sexy and I was happy with the conclusion. 

Overall I thought this was a really good fast paced, solid story that was highly entertaining and it was pretty high up there with the hotness factor as well. I will definitely read more by this author.

 

links_thumb2

Purchase your copy of Slow Hand

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Barnes and Noble | iTunes

Connect with Victoria Vane

Website | Facebook | Twitter

AddtoGoodreads_thumb1

 

Other books in the HOT COWBOY NIGHTS Series

Rough Rider

Rough Rider (#2)

Amazon US | Amazon UK

 

Sharp Shootin Cowboy

Sharp Shootin’ Cowboy (#3)

Amazon US | Amazon UK

 

A Cowboy’s Whisper (#4)

Goodreads

 

 

g-signature-2

Connect with About That Story

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest

Follow by Email | Follow with Bloglovin | Follow with NetworkedBlogs