Review: Law Man (Dream Man #3) by Kristen Ashley

Law Man

Law Man (Dream Man #3) by Kristen Ashley

 

synopsis_thumb2

Love is just around the corner . . .

Sweet, shy Mara Hanover is in love with her neighbor. For four years, she has secretly watched her dream man from afar. Handsome police detective Mitch Lawson is way out of her league. She's a girl from the wrong side of the tracks, and there's no way a guy like Mitch would want anything to do with her. But when Mara has a leaky faucet that she can't fix, it's Mitch who comes to her rescue.

Mitch has been eyeing his beautiful neighbor for a long time. He jumps at the chance to help her, and soon their formerly platonic relationship gets very hot and heavy. But when Mara gets a disturbing phone call from her cousin's kids, she gets pulled back into the life she's tried so hard to leave behind. Can the hot law man convince Mara to let go of her past-and build a future with him?

 

my-review_thumb1

5 out of 5 stars

This was so freaking perfect! By the end my heart was exploding. Mitch is my favorite Dream Man!

Excellent story. Great build. Detailed characters. Mara was wonderful and frustrating to me all at the same time and I loved watching her really grow and get her head on straight, though it did take a while for her to get there. She was so stuck in her own little world and it drove me crazy at times. The more I learned about her and her past, the more I understood where she was coming from and so when she comes around, I was so incredibly happy for her. Mitch. Loved this man from beginning to end. Every sweet, loving, caring adjective I can possibly think of should go here to describe him. My theme throughout while reading was pretty much "I love Mitch!"

The build of Mara and Mitch's relationship and how everything developed was just so incredibly sweet. They just make the perfect team. I love their loving moments and hot moments and even the bickering moments – it was all just fantastic! There’s a nice amount of chemistry and heat between these two rounding everything out. I also loved the kids as well and how Mitch was with them. If I didn’t already love Mitch, this would have pushed me over the edge because Mitch with the kids is wonderful. 

Awesome from start to finish. Great ending, wonderful epilogue (I totally cried!)! I couldn't put it down. Throughout there were so many moments of emotion, I just couldn't read it fast enough. Intensity, humor, and drama, as well as elements of suspense making this another awesome KA story. This author never disappoints. This was just a full, well developed story. I highly recommend it!!!

 

links_thumb2

Purchase your copy of Law Man

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Barnes and Noble | iTunes

Connect with Kristen Ashley

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Author on Amazon

AddtoGoodreads_thumb1

 

The DREAM MAN Series

Mystery Man[5]Wild Man[4]Motorcycle Man[4]

Mystery Man (#1)Amazon US | Amazon UK | Review

Wild Man (#2) - Amazon US | Amazon UK | Review

Motorcycle Man (#4) - Amazon US | Amazon UK | Review

 

 

g-signature-2

Connect with About That Story

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest

Follow by Email | Follow with Bloglovin | Follow with NetworkedBlogs