Review: Three Hard Lessons (Blindfold Club #2) by Nikki Sloane

Three Hard Lessons

Three Hard Lessons (Blindfold Club #2) by Nikki Sloan

 

synopsis_thumb2

I am the woman men pay thousands of dollars to sleep with. I do what I love and what I'm so very good at.

Then he walks in and drops $30,000. He wants to talk. And kiss. And take me home.

In a single night, this man turns everything upside-down and has me breaking every rule I've lived by to keep men at a distance. I'm about to learn some lessons the hard way.

Don't tease him. Don't give him boundaries. And don't think you get a choice in who you love.

 

my-review_thumb1

4 out of 5 stars

So, this was hot. Like, hot HOT! Holy wow hot. It was also a really great story with likable characters and I totally enjoyed it. 

Besides being hot, this story was also fun and playful and had a really nice build. I thought it was a great read! While there is intensity from the sex I felt myself drawn to these characters. Dominic was so sweet and seemed almost timid but oh man, he comes out of his shell and demanding Dominic is awesome! I liked Payton a lot too and this journey she went on with Dominic, she was in denial of so many things, so watching her barriers get broken down was really entertaining. I loved the two of them together, great connection! There's a bit of light drama and emotion mixed in as well helping to round out the story. I also really liked getting to see Evie and Logan from book 1, Three Simple Rules and how the connection to them was set up.

This was an easy, fun and enjoyable read filled with super sexy times! Just a really good story. If you want hot and fun, you're definitely going to get it with this story. 

Complimentary copy received for honest review.

 

about-the-author_thumb2

Nikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is married and has two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn't be any happier.

 

links_thumb2

Purchase your copy of Three Hard Lessons

Kindle US | Amazon Paperback US | Kindle UK | Amazon Paperback UK

Connect with Nikki Sloan

Website | Facebook | Twitter

AddtoGoodreads_thumb1

 

Other books in the BLINDFOLD CLUB Series

Three Simple Rules

Three Simple Rules (Blindfold Club #1)

Amazon US | Amazon UK | My Review

 

image

 

 

g-signature-2

Connect with About That Story

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest

Follow by Email | Follow with Bloglovin | Follow with NetworkedBlogs