Review: Caress of Darkness: A Dark Pleasures Novella (1001 Dark Nights #12) by Julie Kenner

Caress of Darkness

Caress of Darkness: A Dark Pleasures Novella

(1001 Dark Nights #12) by Julie Kenner

 

synopsis_thumb2

From the first moment I saw him, I knew that Rainer Engel was like no other man. Dangerously sexy and darkly mysterious, he both enticed me and terrified me.

I wanted to run–to fight against the heat that was building between us–but there was nowhere to go. I needed his help as much as I needed his touch. And so help me, I knew that I would do anything he asked in order to have both.

But even as our passion burned hot, the secrets in Raine’s past reached out to destroy us … and we would both have to make the greatest sacrifice to find a love that would last forever.

 

my-review_thumb1

5 out of 5 stars

Stories like this are a guilty pleasure! A great paranormal element mixed with an extremely passionate and sexy story. Loved it!

This was really fast paced, solid story from beginning to end. I immediately liked Callie. There's a great overview of who she is and what's going on with her that really pulls you into the story. I loved that instant connection and chemistry she had with Raine. Seriously hot and steamy! There was a fantastic build in learning all the paranormal details and finding out just exactly who Raine is and how he and Callie were connected. Loved how it was all laid out. 

There were some emotional moments mixed in with bits of drama as well. Nice amount of intensity at the end. I liked it all! I really liked all the characters that were introduced and I wanted to know more about them, I was excited that the epilogue hints at more and I will definitely keep reading.

Excellent and passionate paranormal romance! I'm definitely a fan. 5 stars!

Complimentary copy received for honest review.

 

links_thumb2

Purchase your copy of Caress of Darkness

Amazon US | Amazon UK

Connect with Julie Kenner

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

AddtoGoodreads_thumb1

 

Other books in the DARK PLEASURES Series

***NOTE TO READERS*** Each of the 1001 Dark Nights novellas stands alone. Caress of Darkness and the 2015 release, Caress of Pleasure. The Find Me books are a true trilogy spanning Mal and Christina’s romance and are meant to be read in order.

Available for pre-order:

Find Me in Darkness 1Find Me in Pleasure 2Find Me in Passion 3

Find Me In Darkness: Part 1 (Dark Pleasures #2) – Jan. 13, 2015

Find Me in Pleasure: Part 2 (Dark Pleasures #3) – Jan. 20, 2015

Find Me in Passion: Part 3 (Dark Pleasures #4) – Jan. 27, 2015

 

Caress of Pleasure

Caress of Pleasure (A Dark Pleasures Novella) – April 28, 2015

 

 

g-signature-2

Connect with About That Story

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest

Follow by Email | Follow with Bloglovin | Follow with NetworkedBlogs