Review: Remind Me (Chasing Fire #1) by Ann Marie Walker and Amy K. Rogers

Remind Me

Remind Me (Chasing Fire #1)

by Ann Marie Walker and Amy K. Rogers

 

synopsis_thumb2

First in a tantalizing new trilogy about reigniting a forbidden desire from long ago…

As heiress to a media empire Alessandra Sinclair was raised to put family obligations first. But everything changes the night her first love walks back into her life and turns her whole world upside down. Haunted by the memories of a secret romance with a boy from the wrong side of the tracks, she can’t seem to get Hudson Chase out of her mind. Once again torn between two worlds, Allie must decide how much she’s willing to risk to have the love she’s always longed for.

Ten years is a long time to wait, but billionaire Hudson Chase didn’t become CEO of one of the country’s fastest growing companies by giving up on what he wants. Now that he’s got Allie in his sights again, he’s determined to make her regret breaking his heart. And this time, he’s going to make damn sure he’s not so easy to forget. 

Includes a preview of Release Me book two of the Chasing Fire trilogy.

 

my-review_thumb1

5 out of 5 stars

This was an excellent read, I was hooked by 10%! I loved Allie and Hudson, they had so much passion and intensity, I couldn’t get enough!

I loved that this story was from both Allie and Hudson’s POV. They were awesome characters and I had a good feel for both of them from the beginning with an excellent introduction to each of them. I adored their reconnection and the growth in their relationship. There was animosity in the beginning that was laced with intensity and passion. I loved the pull they had on one another.

I could feel Allie’s conflict and felt for her, I could not wait for that moment when she truly woke up and opened her eyes to certain situations. Those situations totally stressed me out! Hudson was charming, sexy, and so persistent. I loved his attitude and the power he exuded. He also has some secrets in his past and I was totally intrigued. While some are learned, there are still lots of unanswered questions. I like how the details of Hudson’s past where woven into the story, leaving you excited and guessing!

This is a super sexy read. Scorching! Oh my! Hotness! Passion! Intensity! Love their chemistry so much. Even more than the hotness that I loved, it's the pull Hudson and Allie have for one another, that need that makes it even more passionate beyond just a well written sex scene that really had me drawn in. I loved Allie and Hudson’s lighter moments as well. They had an easy, fun, and playful demeanor with one another. It was so sweet! I thought there was a really good balance between the sexy and the fun. 

I thought the writing was great. The story had a good flow throughout and an excellent build. There is drama and intensity throughout as well. Awesome ending… it had me on the edge of my seat! I still have a million questions and need answers. There is a cliffhanger and even though I'm not a big fan of those, I like how it was presented. I can't wait for more.

Bring on Release Me. I need answers!

Complimentary copy received for honest review.

 

about-the-author_thumb2

WalkerRogers

Though thousands of miles apart, Ann Marie Walker and Amy K. Rogers are in constant contact, plotting stories lines and chatting about their love of alpha males, lemon drop martinis and British supermodel, David Gandy. You can find them on twitter as @AnnMarie_Walker and @Amy_KRogers.

 

links_thumb2

Pre-order your copy of Remind Me

Amazon US | Amazon UK | B&N Nook | iTunes | BAM | Google Books | Kobo

Connect with the Authors

Ann Marie Walker - Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

Author on Goodreads | Author on Amazon

Amy K. Rogers - Facebook | Twitter | Author On Goodreads | Author on Amazon

AddtoGoodreads_thumb1

 

Other books in the CHASING FIRE Series

Release Me (#2)

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Goodreads

Release Date: June 21, 2015

 

Reclaim Me (#3)

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Goodreads

Release Date: October 20, 2015

 

 

g-signature-2

Connect with About That Story

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest

Follow by Email | Follow with Bloglovin | Follow with NetworkedBlogs