Review: Find Me in Darkness - Part 1 (Dark Pleasures #2) by Julie Kenner

Find Me in Darkness 1

Find Me In Darkness - Part 1 (Dark Pleasures #2)

by Julie Kenner

 

synopsis_thumb2

A doomed woman. A dangerous and mysterious man. And an epic passion that cannot be denied…

From the first moment I saw Malcolm, I felt his power shudder through me. Lithe and powerful, dark and controlling, he cast a spell over me that I didn’t understand, but to which I willingly surrendered.

One touch and I melted. One glance into his storm-swept eyes and I was lost. One kiss, and I was bound.

But sometimes passion can burn to hot, and it would take all of our strength for Mal and I to survive the fire that raged between us...

Don’t miss Mal and Christina’s story:

Find Me in Darkness

Find Me in Pleasure

Find Me in Passion

And be sure not to miss the first novella in this exciting and sexy series by Julie Kenner (aka J. Kenner), Caress of Darkness, a 1001 Dark Nights novella.

***NOTE TO READERS*** Each of the 1001 Dark Nights novellas stands alone. (Caress of Darkness and the 2015 release, Caress of Pleasure.) The Find Me books are a true trilogy and are meant to be read in order.

 

my-review_thumb1

5 out of 5 stars

This was freaking awesome! Excellent characters with a fantastic build. Fast paced, intriguing story loaded with major hotness!!!!!

It was intense right from the start and I was immediately pulled in. There are enough details about the main characters given right away, so I instantly had a good feel for them, liked them, and was rooting for them. Loved both Christina and Mal and this seriously intense connection they had for one another. It created a lot of sexual tension and anticipation. These two were combustible together! Seriously hot! Beyond the hotness, you can feel how torn and conflicted they both were because of their pasts and the situation at hand. I loved the overall story and am looking forward to where it will go next. 

Everything developed at a really good pace. I was in the edge of my seat! The author has created this elaborate world and even though it's otherworldly it's totally believable and I couldn’t absorb the details fast enough. There were lots of other characters introduced as well and I loved the interactions between everyone. There was a nice amount of tension and drama. I'm just really excited about where it's going to go. There are three parts to this, which I knew going in, so expect a cliffhanger. 

Lots of intensity mixed in with passion and sensuality! I loved it and can’t wait for part 2! It was just thrilling to read! I had so much anticipation and there was such a incredible build. Excellent story!

Complimentary copy received for honest review.

 

links_thumb2

Purchase your copy of Find Me in Darkness

Amazon US | Amazon UK | B&N | iTunes | Kobo | Google Play

Connect with Julie Kenner

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Author on Amazon

AddtoGoodreads_thumb1

 

Other books in the DARK PLEASURES series

***NOTE TO READERS*** Each of the 1001 Dark Nights novellas stands alone. Caress of Darkness and the 2015 release, Caress of Pleasure. The Find Me books are a true trilogy spanning Mal and Christina’s romance and are meant to be read in order.

Caress of DarknessFind Me in Pleasure 2Find Me in Passion 3Caress of Pleasure

Caress of Darkness (Dark Pleasures #1)My Review | Amazon US | Amazon UK

Find Me in Pleasure: Part 2 (Dark Pleasures #3) – Jan. 20, 2015

Find Me in Passion: Part 3 (Dark Pleasures #4) – Jan. 27, 2015

Caress of Pleasure (A Dark Pleasures Novella) – April 28, 2015

 

 

g-signature-2

Connect with About That Story

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest

Follow by Email | Follow with Bloglovin | Follow with NetworkedBlogs